In our competitions, we ask for your full name, age and email address but we only need it to send you your prize if you happen to be the lucky winner. Only @school has access to your personal details and we will never pass them on to anyone else without your permission.
- Entrants must provide the following details when entering competitions: name, postcode, email address and age.
- A person may enter their name into the league table as many times as they like.
- Only entries used within the competition section will be accepted.
- The competition is open to UK residents only, under the age of 12. Overseas players do not qualify.
- You must obtain permission from your parent/guardian before entering.
- Winners will be judged by the highest score in the league tables for each of the age groups of key stage 1, lower key stage2 and upper key stage 2.
- The competition winners will be contacted by @school. Only the winners will be contacted personally. School details will be asked for and prizes will be given out through the school.Only the winners will be contacted personally.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- There will be no cash alternatives.
- @school does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Players must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- This competition is not open to employees or contractors of @school or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
- @school's decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
- @school reserve the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- This competition is a game promoted by @school.
- We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission except for the purposes of running the competition which you have entered.
- @school's decision as to the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- @school reserves the right to run the game competition when ever it chooses.